Sunday 10 August 2014

I'm blogging again

I'm blogging again but before that I want to follow up what I had written in the post I made on August 8.

In March, the month where I started to be inactive from blogging, I became slightly interested in the MH370 crash ever since the news of MH370 missing came out right until I found out that the MH370 was lost in the Indian Ocean killing all the passengers. It was after that time where I was becoming hatred of the sad moment and felt that I shouldn't care at all about that although sometimes I feel a bit stressed. The sad moment of MH370 lasted for two to three weeks but for me it sounded like it lasted until a month. The sad moment period was the longest I ever experience in my life. It was also during that time in late March when I was sent to ARISMA to learn how to do house chores. I also went to an Animax convention at Mid Valley with my friend Jeffrey Zin during that time. I was waiting for Perman to air again in Malaysia until Disney Channel Asia aired a promo for Perman the next day after I went to the Animax convention.

Since my Bahasa Melayu grade in my SPM certificate is D, my parents recommended me to take Bahasa Melayu again in the SPM Ulangan. I had been revising the subject with my tution teacher for two and a half months and then completed the exam at a school near Taman Melati at Kuala Lumpur on June 12 and then went for an outing to KLCC using Putra LRT in the evening. The next day I made a birthday card for my Twitter friend Anju-san.

On the morning of June 16 I had a fractured left hand and was sent for X-ray check at Klink Kita branch at Wangsa Maju and at Hospital Tawakal. I had to recover from my fractured left hand for two weeks. Meanwhile I spent most of my time at home surfing the internet and using Twitter but not blogging. I had problem writing on my paper but I was able to do things with just my right hand even though I can't use my left hand as it is fractured.

The fasting month started just a few days before the month of July. And it was also during that time that haze occurred for most of the month. The MH17 crash happened in the middle of the month but I didn't care. The crash is not the same as the MH370 that occurred in March. It was also the time when my father's side of my grandfather passed away four days before Aidilfitri.

I will start furthering my education to Kolej Multimedia near Pusat Latihan Polis during the October intake. I've been on a break for almost a year. I don't know whether I can call this as my "gap year".

That's all I want to write for now. I'll write more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment