Sunday 25 August 2013

Media news (episode 26)

Welcome to this week's media news.

RTM
On August 20, I saw a promo for the Saya Sayang Malaysia competition where viewers can post videos about Malaysia and link it to the Facebook page Promosi Kreatif RTM. It features Fimie in the promo. From there I knew the name of the department which produce RTM's TV presentation, but when at time I write this post, I realised that this is not the first time I found the name of the department. I also found out that the department is located at 1st floor of Wisma TV Angkasapuri. Another one is Bahagian Pemasaran & Promosi RTM which is located at 5th floor of Wisma TV Angkasapuri. This is the link to the promo I saw.

TV1 still uses the three idents used in Ramadan as of last check on August 25.

Media Prima
On August 24, I saw NTV7 changed its programme identifier to a new one based on the "15 years of feel good moments" branding. I guessed the change took place on this week's Monday. The previous one was used since March 2012.

NTV7 programme identifier new look spotted on 24-8-2013

I started to realise that TV3's Buletin Utama has HP laptops where they used them as a decoration in Buletin Utama's desk. I spotted it by seeing the brand of the laptop. I also spotted on the same day where Buletin 1:30 now has a slightly new look headline picture which is located just on either left or right side of the presenter who is standing.

Pesta Bola Merdeka football match will be aired on TV9 on September 7 from 5:00 pm to 10:00 pm, as verified from Tonton TV schedule.

This week TV3 still uses the Anugerah Syawal branding but in a moderate scale while TV9 has stopped using it.

Astro
The Astro Awani red button service returns when I last checked on August 23. This is my snapshot of how Astro Awani's red button main page looks like.

Sony BeTV HD on Astro ch 720 will stop broadcasting on August 26. More here.

No comments:

Post a Comment