Thursday 25 October 2012

Kagemaki Kagezou, Sumire no sweet magic and cherry_drops' 008man

This week I have seen what my Japanese Twitter friends are doing with Perman.

The first one is about Kagemaki Kagezou. His name is a variation of "Kemumaki" and "Kanzo (Hattori)" from Ninja Hattori-kun. He is formerly known as KAGE64. He is a high school student who I have been friends on Twitter. His favourite characters on Perman are Copy Mitsuo (his face is same as Mistuo Suwa but he has a red nose and acts as a relief to Mitsuo Suwa to keep his identity as Perman) and his girlfriend Yuki-chan. He opened up his Perman-related website called "Perwatch Hoso Kyoku" and "Copy Yuki". He made a collaboration with Chima-san and Milkcocoa on the F-chaser website. Recently after seeing comparisons of his drawing styles, I didn't realise that Kagemaki Kagezou was in fact the man who was formerly known as KAGE64, not a new man as I thought. His drawing style has changed a lot.  

The second one is about a new friend that I've found who is "Sumire no sweet magic". The friend that I first found on a blog link made by cherry_drops and also on Twitter is a school student and also a fan of Perman. I'm not sure whether the friend I found is a he or a she, but I'm sure it's a he. His favourite characters are Mitsuo and Sumire where he says that both are perfect couples. I'm thinking of the same too.

The last one is about cherry_drops' 008man that I have blogged a few days ago. She has made the 008man story based on the "Zero Zero Perman" story in the Perman manga and reminds to read the "Zero Zero Perman" story first before reading her story which is part of her "two-dimensional novel"
 stories. "Two-dimensional novel" (as how I translated from Japanese) is a Japanese term which I think it roughly means fan fiction in English.

(Small revision made on January 5 2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment