Sunday 19 May 2013

I've changed the design of my blog

This morning I went to the Blog Template Designer and made some changes to my blog. I suddenly made up my mind to change my blog design as I promised in my blog's 1st anniversary blog post. I choose which one suits best for my blog.

The background picture is a picture of clouds by Airyelf. The page text font has been changed to Georgia. The text colour has also changed to some bluish ones to match the background picture.

What I'm planning next is to have change the format of "This week's media news". The "This week's media news" which has been a regular in my blog right now is a compilation of media news that happened around me concentrating specifically on Malaysia, my homeland and broadcasting, using the Asia-Pacific Broadcasting Union's news feed, reports from major newspapers and from my recent experiences while watching TV. It is done every week and the each weekly posts are called as "episodes". I started this accidentally in January when I received three interesting news about the media. For the change I'll just think and plan it by myself. Maybe I'll change it next week.

I'm also planning to improve the quality of my writing in my blog. I plan to add more posts in the future when I can. 

Yesterday I've added backlinks on my blog after reading an article about trackback on Wikipedia. The backlink is to track which website links either one of my posts in my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment