Saturday 9 March 2013

Hazimworks celebrates its 1st year!

Hello everyone! This is Khairul Hazim bin Zainudin, the asperger (autistic spectrum) teenager who writes for Hazimworks blog and tweets on Twitter. This month Hazimworks celebrates its first anniversary of blogging and tweeting. Since I opened my blog, I write a lot about anything that interest me - television (mostly about TV presentation), anime (especially about Perman), and sometimes about communication and Malaysian life. The total pageviews in my blog as at the time this blogpost was written is at 9,319.

My current plan for this blog is to change the current template which is Watermark template and the font design. I'm still deciding on when to change my blog's template and font. I'm also considering a design change for my Twitter too, especially my icon picture.

Anyway I would like to thank all my readers in my blog especially my parents for making this blog possible and continuing my effort to write in this blog. I'm looking forward to a better year in my blog for improvements, but now I have to concentrate more on my SPM examinations which will be held in November.

See you soon! 

2 comments:

  1. Well Done Hazim! You are an inspiration to many. Keep on blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Hazim! I like your writing style. I love anime too, especially Miyazaki creations. Again, congratulations on the anniversary! ~ my blog is thisisariff.blogspot.com . Visit some time...

    ReplyDelete