Sunday 18 August 2013

Media news extra (August 2013)

Here are some pieces of news that I forgot to report in the regular media news series in my blog but I have reported it on my scribbled A4 papers that I keep at my home. Also I want to have some thoughts.

For a short time in late July, Astro Awani had a red button service where it included brief headlines of the major news stories. It is no more available as of my last check of the channel on August 3.

"Unit Promosi & Kreatif TV RTM" is one of the departments of RTM which is responsible for designing the TV presentation and promos for RTM TV, evidenced from Syahadah's end credits.

Stream.MY is a local company which is responsible for the live streaming of RTM's radio and TV channels. The company was responsible for changing the streaming media from Windows Media Server to Flash Media Server, developing live streaming for mobile devices through RTM Mobile and realtime monitoring.

On July 6, I went to KLCC for a jog in the evening with my father and while there, I went to KL Convention Centre and saw a temporary control room for AIM Chinese made by Astro.

(To be continued with deadline on 31.8.2013)


No comments:

Post a Comment