Saturday 24 August 2013

Two TV programmes talking about Japan recently

There are two Primeworks Studios programmes that I heard talking about Japan recently. One is Mag Seven on NTV7 talking about the recent Bon Odori in Shah Alam and I remember seeing one a Bon Odori dance performance demonstration at the futsal ground located at the top floor of Sri Pentas. I don't watch all of them because I don't like to watch Mag Seven at all because the narrators are different in each episode of Mag Seven and most of them I heard are those from doing advertisements.

Another one I heard just now is in TV3's Majalah 3's next week's episode (Majalah 3 is now on Monday since July) the presenter will go to Hokkaido in Japan where she will be talking about the country and also discuss about the needs of Muslims going to Japan and the country's readiness to help the Muslim tourists (I think this has been discussed in Astro Awani's In Focus some months ago, I think in April, where one of the presenters goes to Japan and also talked about the Muslims visiting Japan, halal food in Japan and the halal industry in Japan).

No comments:

Post a Comment