Saturday 26 October 2013

My appearances on the media so far (1st review now at a new post)

RECENT
15.4.2012 - participated with my parents as a studio audience for Apa Kata Wanita broadcast live from Studio 1 Angkasapuri on TV1 where the programme talks about autisme and Autisme Malaysia was invited
20.5.2012 - me and my brother Hafiz interviewed by Berita Adik TV9 Primeworks at the running training of Run for A Reason by Standard Chartered which is part of Standard Chartered KL Marathon held in June
16.9.2012 - became an emcee at Autisme Malaysia Aidilfitri ceremony held at a hall located at Masjid Putra Putrajaya and was reported by Malaysia Hari Ini TV3
27.5.2013 - went to Teddy Bear Outing organised by Suria KLCC with NASOM students where my brother Hafiz was interviewed there. I also make friend with a cameraman from The Capital TV production team who went there
3.7.2013 - was interviewed by Berita Harian about my life as an asperger along with my brother Hafiz and my friend Abraham Issac at NASOM Titiwangsa; my interview appeared on Berita Harian on 17.9.2013
7.9.2013 - was there at the first NASOM Family Day event where 1news of RTM was the only media team to go there
22.10.2013 - was interviewed by Mag Seven production team at NASOM Titiwangsa for an episode of Mag Seven which will air at a later date on NTV7


FUTURE
September 2013 - will be representing Malaysia in the ASEAN Youth Summit held in UKM Bangi cancelled (as of 26/10/2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment