Wednesday 4 December 2013

I'm back

Hazimworks blog is now back after having a break for a month because I was having my SPM examinations. I did all my can during my SPM because I have revised all the subjects that came out in SPM. The period also means that I don't want to get busy with having no time to blog and have some stress. I'll get my SPM results in March next year.

Starting from now onwards I will start blogging more often because I have plenty of leisure time. No need to do blogging on weekends and holidays. I'll spend my time blogging about my interests and hobbies: broadcasting, anime, you name it.

Also just a reminder that the regular feature of this blog which is "Media news" was also on break after my last post on October 13 because I don't want to spend much time blogging but I still keep the details of what I saw on TV on my scribbling papers. This feature will return as usual from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment