Friday 27 December 2013

Some TV programmes talking about Japan at almost the end of 2013

This month I found some programmes are talking about Japan; all of them are from Media Prima. One is TV3's Nona which on its episode on 22.12.2013 is about geisha and also some sightings to various places around Japan as I saw in a promo.

The other one is a special programme from Raudhah programme block that will be airing on New Year's Eve on TV9 which is Syahadah Tokyo. The tentative title according to my checkings at Tonton TV schedule was Nur di Nippon. It will air on 31.12.2013 at 9:00 am with a repeat the next day at 12:30 pm (I originally expect that Syahadah Tokyo will air at 12:30 pm on New Year's Day). The programme will meet some Japanese Muslims and to share their experience of becoming a Muslim. All the Japanese Muslims that the programme's team met speak English (based on what I saw in the promo below) so I expect that the programme will have Malay subtitles when they speak when the programme airs on TV9 although it will air in Malay as the original language with English subtitles, like how TV9 did with Ronggeng Rendang last Aidilfitri.

Here's the promo for Syahadah Tokyo:

There is also another TV programme that I checked on Tonton TV schedule which is called Ohayo. It will air on 8TV as the first programme of the day on 1.1.2014 at 7:00 am. I think this is a special programme but I'm not sure whether this programme will be Japan-related.

No comments:

Post a Comment