Thursday 1 November 2012

It's already November!

Hi everyone! It's already November. The year-end exams at my school is over and the last paper for the exam was Sejarah Paper 3 (History subject). It's an open-book test with where candidates at have to prepare materials such as Sejarah text book and reference books related to a question related based on a topic in Sejarah given a month before the exam as an assignment beforehand. The year-end exams happened throughout the month of October and I was busy with it.

With the end of the year-end exams, I can now relax a bit and enjoy my school holidays. I've missed a lot of shows that I REALLY want to watch. What I mean is the shows that only stream on the internet but not airing on local TV such as the Kaibutsu-kun drama and the ongoing anime Uchu Kyodai. But I can still catch up on shows that are aired on local free-to-air TV such as Perman and Kiteretsu.  Besides, I can also find anything interesting and learning more on the internet. And I can spend more time writing my thoughts and also my interests on my blog too!

Oh wait, my parents have planned something for this school holidays, like going for a holiday. This weekend me and my younger brother will be going to Melaka with NASOM students. And also, my father is going to climb Mount Kinabalu next month, so he is going to make his body in good shape.

Starting next year I will be taking SPM exams. So that means I have to be more serious with studies. I'll start going to tution next month.

That's all for my blogpost for today. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment