Friday 17 August 2012

Animes that I have watched as far as I can remember

This is the continuation of the earlier blogpost that I've made in June. (not the animes authored by Fujiko F. Fujio and Fujiko Fujio A). I've managed to list out animes that I've watched as far as I can remember.

1. Hatsumei Boy Kanipan
I was about 7 or 8 years old when I watched this. It was aired on TV3 on a weekend morning. What I can only remember is the protagonists in the anime are a boy and his own egg-shaped robot. The anime's story setting was in a distant future in a city. He shows off his invention to people in a gathering in a hall, as seen in each episode. The people in a gathering evaluated his inventions. At the end of most of the episodes, the people in the hall disagree on his inventions because of many factors, although in one episode the people in the hall agree on his invention which appeared in the episode. This is the main factor which causes me to remember this anime.

2. Cho Hatsumei Boy Kanipan
Continuation of Hatsumei Boy Kanipan. The protagonists are the same as mentioned in the earlier paragraph, but the boy in this anime has become a teenager. He also lives in space.

3. Digimon Season 1, 2 and 3
This anime series was my favourite when I was a child. The first season of Digimon consists of seven children, each of them with their own digital monsters. The second season is a continuation of the earlier season with new characters but the seven children in the first season of Digimon have grown up. The new characters along with the characters from the first season often collaborate together in later episodes. I also like the music, especially the songs in the anime series.

The third season is different than the first two seasons. It has three new characters who are separate from the first two season and a totally different story arc. This would go on for later seasons that I'm not looking forward to.

4. Mirmo Zibang

5. Crayon Shin Chan
The anime introduces me to the real life town of Kasukabe in Saitama prefecture, the town where this anime is set and also the birthplace of the author of this anime and Akita in the northwestern part of Japan, the place where Shin Chan's grandparents live.

Many changes were made in the anime series. Shin Chan's sister Himawari was born and their house was destroyed by a storm that causes the Nohara family to move to a two-storey apartment until a new house was constructed.

6. Atashinchi
This anime is about the daily life of the Tachibana family. The interesting part in this anime series is there are some episodes that concentrate only on a certain family member's life with his or her friends, which is, episodes that have only either Mrs. Tachibana, Mikan or Yuzuhiko. My favourite characters in the anime are Mikan and Yuzuhiko.

7. Fukuchan
This is the anime that I really loved, like Digimon that I mentioned earlier. I started watching this in late 2009 until Astro Ceria stopped broadcasting this. The protagonist is a young, active-looking 5-year-old boy who wears a school cap, a blue shirt and a white apron. He has his friends such as Kumichan and Kiyochan. Some episodes that I like are about Japanese culture like the Bon Festival, Children's Day celebrated on May 5 with fish carps, a minor New Year celebration on January 15 and Tanabata.

8. Nonochan
 (I have a review about this anime after I watched that while my mind was still fresh about the anime)

9. My Three Daughters (Uchi no 3 shimai)
Watched a few episodes of the anime.

10. Black Jack (the 2003 series)
Based on a manga by Osamu Tezuka. The characters in the anime are Black Jack and Pinoko, his child sized wife!

11. Spooky Kitaro

12. Hagemaru

Updated on 20.8.2012 at Bukit Sentosa, Rawang, Selangor

No comments:

Post a Comment