Thursday 23 August 2012

I'm turning 18!

Good morning! Today I'm turning 18 and reaching adulthood! I'm feeling unusual today because my birthday occurs just around the Hari Raya celebrations! Speaking about adulthood, 18 is the legal age for me in Malaysia as an adult and also for most countries in the world. The legal age for being an adult for South Korea is 19 while for Japan is 20.

But I still need to go to school because I started studying at secondary school late at the age of 14 and I need to do my Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia examinations next year! Speaking about school, I'm currently studying optional subjects such as Tasawwur Islam (in-depth study of Islam), Information Communication and Technology, Perdagangan (Commerce studies) beside the mandatory subjects such as Mathematics and Sejarah (History). Next year I will be busy with school. I will need to do assignments for the subjects that I took, revisions for the exam and do the SPM examinations in November. After the period I will no longer be at school. I will get the SPM results by March 2014. I will be 19 during that time.

After I get my SPM results, I would like to go for a course on Information Technology at any university because I'm more interested in knowing more about the world of Information Technology. That's what I want to do in the future.

More blogposts soon!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you Khairul Hazim, MBYM. My wishes to you: -
    1. Reduce your weight by watching your diet
    2. Please exercise regularly to stay healthy
    3. Be positive and optimistic (beriman dan bertaqwa)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alhamdulillah, Happy Raya Birthday. Mak cik doakan Hazim berjaya mencapai cita-cita. Aamiin. First hurdle - SPM. study hard & study smart, insyaallah you can do it - even better than PMR. Aamiin.

    ReplyDelete