Sunday 26 August 2012

Improvements in my blog

My blog website has changed many times. When I started my blog in March 2012, it looks like this:


If you see at the main page of my blog, you will see that I've made some changes (as of August 2012), five months after the picture above. I added a "labels" section to organize which subject I'm talking about in my posts. This was inspired from how Japanese bloggers especially @ootayasuko in her blog "Parmania no hibi" who organizes their blogposts using "categories". I've also added a section on my Twitter tweets located below the "labels" section. The last section after "My past blogpost" and "about  me" is the "total pageviews" section where the number viewing hits on my blog are counted.

I've also embeded some social media links to my blogposts to accompany what subject I'm talking about. The blogpost that I've made yesterday which is "Really interesting Raya commercials!" uses Youtube embeded links. This is my first time I'm experimenting the use of embeded links. I'll try using this technology for my future blogposts. 

(Revised on August 30)

No comments:

Post a Comment