Thursday 23 August 2012

Photo blogpost (August 2012)

This blogpost and the further ones that have pictures and descriptions only will be named "Photo blogposts". These will include pictures taken by myself on my Panasonic Lumix camera or on some occasions, other cameras.


The first picture below is the school that I went in early 2005. It's called SK Taman Bunga Raya. I went there to take photos by myself while being guided by my father who is waiting in the car. I only took pictures outside the school compound. I went there while my family driving around Bukit Beruntung, Rawang on August 20, the second day of Hari Raya. Heavy rainfall occur sometime after I took pictures and the sky went cloudy throughout the afternoon.


This is the AEON Rawang Anggun shopping centre that I went sometime after we drive along Bukit Beruntung. It was new when I took this picture.


This is the Giant supermarket which was formerly Bintang supermarket in Rawang where Bintang supermarket no longer exists today. Bintang moved to this building in 2003. Before this, Bintang supermarket operated at the nearby shoplots.


The last one below is rather interesting - Telekom Malaysia announces in this bill letter that they are going to have three service numbers in 2005. 101 for domestic services, 103 for directory services and 100 for TM's other services. Before that, TM customers will need to dial 1050 for TM's telephony services. Another thing, TM uses 1051 for its speaking clock service where a woman announces time every 15 seconds. I found this in my grandma's house in Bukit Sentosa, Rawang.

PS: I've just received a birthday card from @cherry_drops_123 after I write this blogpost!

(This post title was changed on 13.7.2013 because there were no further continuations after this post was published)

No comments:

Post a Comment