Tuesday 1 January 2013

100th post: Happy New Year 2013!

Happy New Year 2013 to all my blog readers! This is my 100th post and the first post for the year 2013!

Last year was so amazing because I've opened my blog and my twitter. I've written my thoughts and spread the news on things that I like for the past 10 months. I've make friends from overseas (mostly Japanese who like Perman) and follow through twitter. Now both my blog and my twitter are almost one year old. I appreciate my experience writing my blog throughout the period. What I'm going to do for my blog and my twitter is some changes like changing my Twitter icon and redesign my blog. I'll make those things later if I have time and some idea because I have to concentrate with my school studies.

This year I'll be taking the SPM examinations. I'm in Form 5 this year. I'll be so busy with school this year because I have to study more, especially Form 4 subjects because most questions from Form 4 will appear in SPM examinations. Of course while I may learn new things that makes me feel curious, I'll have many challenges at school like getting bullied, no friend wants to be friends with me, teacher getting angry which causes stress to me.

I don't know whether there may be some radical changes to my school this year besides what I know that the Science and Maths subjects reverted back from English to Malay in phases (this year is for Form 2 and Form 5, Form 1 and Form 4 completed) and wearing black shoes instead of white shoes at school.

This year, maybe, will be the last year for Kiteretsu and Perman on Media Prima as these animes will reach its last episodes. Kiteretsu is airing on TV3 since 2007 and has its first run in Malaysia while Perman has been aired on TV2 in the past decade. Perman had a second run on TV9 in 2009; Perman first aired in TV2 in early 2000s. I started watching Kiteretsu since the start of its airing on TV3; I watched Perman since late 2011 with episodes from autumn 1984, then in 2012 revert back to mid-summer 1984 episodes rerun. So I have a big lag between the start and the middle part of the episode run of Perman (more than 400 episodes), this includes the Perman specials (may have been aired in Malaysia) and movies (not really aired in Malaysia) that I've yet to watch and Perman manga (not really publish in Malaysia but some references to characters in Perman appear in Doraemon) that I've read some. I've made some estimation with the episode count of both animes that Perman will have new episodes from January 1985 to the end of its run in July 1985 on January 18 while Kiteretsu which has more than 300 episodes, will end sometime in August or September. I'll try my best watching both until the end of their run. When either both ends, I'll miss them very much and make a tribute to both of them.

That's all for my blogpost for today. Next time I'll make more posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment