Sunday 6 January 2013

Perman stopped airing on TV9? Or just take a hiatus?

This afternoon when I watch the programme guide on Hypp TV, I saw the Friday 7:00 pm slot on TV9 being replaced by Bola Kampung instead of Perman, an anime that I used to watch very often and is my favourite.

Since I guess Bola Kampung runs shorter than Perman (I'm not talking about the time duration of both programmes) where Bola Kampung has fewer than 13 episodes or maybe fewer seasons than Perman which runs longer and has more than 500 episodes, then I really expect that this will be short term. Or I guess that the existing Perman Malay dubbing team is not ready yet to dub new episodes or maybe TV9 wants to concentrate more on local animation much like how the station air Upin & Ipin. As at time of writing this, I have yet to receive any news from TV9 staff.

Embedded image permalink





No comments:

Post a Comment