Saturday 12 January 2013

Perman on hiatus for a while, maybe?

Last week, after making this post, I looked at Tonton's TV schedule at Tonton website (Tonton is Media Prima's video portal website) and chceked on TV9's schedule for Friday. TV9 confirmed that Perman will be replaced by Bola Kampung on the Friday 7:00 pm airtime slot. I have sadness for a bit but this does not deter me to like Perman, even when it has to go for a hiatus for a while for other programmes. Or maybe not returning, in my opinion. I still have my friends on Twitter who likes Perman.

Day by day, while I was at school, my thoughts on Perman are slowly decreasing because of school and not being on the internet. But I still draw some Perman characters especially Mitsuo and Sumire. I felt calmness because Perman was not airing on TV9, not like when Friday comes, I would be anxious in waiting for Perman to air at 7:00 pm where I had to eat dinner one hour early.

When I turned to TV9 yesterday at the airtime used to air Perman anime, I saw Bola Kampung Season 4 with the episode Kawan Internet Bahagian 2. I didn't feel worried at all because I read the TV schedule. TV9 airs Bola Kampung again besides airing its spin-off Bola Kampung X which started airing last Tuesday; both are currently in re-run basis. Finding out that most programmes air just 13 episodes unlike animes which airs episodes more than 13 (maybe even more) and Bola Kampung 4 being at episode 7 yesterday evening, I estimate that Perman will return on March 1. I'm not sure what happens next when Perman airs on my estimated date.

No comments:

Post a Comment